www.gaiasriches.com (the ”Website”) is owned and operated by Gaia’s Riches (“Gaiasriches”, “us” or “we”), a company incorporated in England/Wales with registered address at 48 Copse Close, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4FB.
Gaiasriches is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Website with the purpose of serving you best as a customer. You can be assured that any personal information gathered will only be used in accordance with the Policy.
Gaiasriches may change the Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. The Policy is effective from 1st August 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information including postal address; email address; and telephone number(s).
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Card payment information for subscribers.
What we do with the personal information we gather
We require this personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Shipping and calculation of shipping costs to fulfil a contract with you.
- Internal record keeping to comply with applicable law.
- Improve our products and services for our legitimate interests.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Contact you for market research purposes for our legitimate interests. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Customise the website according to your interests in line with our own legitimate interests.
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as the information is needed for the purposes set out above and for any additional period that may be required or permitted by law. The length of time your personal information is retained depends on the purpose(s) for which it was collected, how it’s used, and the requirements to comply with applicable laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to send you promotional emails. You may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing from the email or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any personal information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Lead who will investigate the matter. The contact address for the DPL is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law you can complain to the supervisory authority in the UK – the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/.
You also have the following rights depending on the circumstance: –
- Right of access – to request a copy of information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification – to correct information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – to request deletion or removal of personal information where there is no reason to continue processing.
- Right to restrict processing – to request us to stop using your personal information but continue storing it until you give us permission to do otherwise.
- Right to object – to request us to stop processing your personal information altogether.
- Right to data portability – to request that your personal information is delivered to another service provider.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please contact email@example.com.